Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Fail

So I had visions of grandeur for this Christmas season...so many plans to make this the best Christmas that Sophia won't remember. But work is relentless this time of the year, and I'm barely staying afloat. But I did manage to bundle up Sophia for some morning errands.

We made a fun trip to Target (one of my favorite places!!) and finally bought Sophia some Christmas pajamas. A couple other stops later, and Sophia was tuckered out!

We still need to put up the mini "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree Johnny and I got last year for our first apartment together. My sister nicknamed it the "Charlie Brown" tree because it is a sad, skinny, little tree. But it's our first family tree, and I love it! In the meantime, I leave you with this photo taken by the Cheng Family Christmas Tree.




1 comment: